Strategic planning for clients, executors, and their advisors to accomplish the specific objectives of future or existing trusts and estates, with a focus on legacy planning, market analysis, philanthropic objectives, and the transfer of the collection’s assets through both sales and gifts.
Legacy planning services include:
- Cataloging artwork and archival materials in the collection
- Appraising artworks for the purposes of insurance, estate tax, and financial planning (all reports completed in conformity with the Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice)
- Providing guidance and recommendations on the most expedient and financially beneficial approach to realizing sales and transferring property
- Developing terms and technicalities of Deeds of Gift, sales agreements, and related binding contracts
- Representings the client’s interests in the sale of artworks
- Liaising with established attorneys and professionals in the contemporary art who can further advise on legal procedures, as necessary